Use these pages however you would like but here are some of our favorite ways to utilize them.
1. Print the large heart on white paper and place heart stickers along the lines
2. Print the large or small heart on red, blue, green, and yellow paper. Cut them out and place matching sticker colors on each
3. Print out the face with heart glasses and draw in the rest of the picture
4. Print out the postcard, trim it around the edges, and glue the front and back together. Color and decorate the postcard and package with stickers, designs, etc. and then give it to a friend
5. Print out the image of a gift and design the wrapping paper or draw what is inside the package
6. Using the dotted heart, fill in each circle with dot stickers or a dot marker
7. Print and color on each page, like a coloring page
8. Create your own Valentine’s Day Drink by coloring in the coffee mug and adding stickers
9. Using heart stickers, outline the letters of your name
10. Be sure to visit my blog post, Simple and Free Valentine’s Day Activities for more ideas!