Welcome! This e-course is perfect for parents with children of any age and any space in their home. It goes in-depth on how to create, organize, and manage a playroom, without breaking the bank, even if you have only a little bit of space to use as a playroom. I also provide tips for how to support your child in independent play, so they’re more likely to play by themselves and let you do what you need to do!
After teaching in elementary schools, I knew how important it would be for my own children to learn independence. Being able to find what they needed, when they needed it, was a priority for me, in the classroom, and now, at home.
Children thrive with order and routine. By creating a systematic playroom routine, and sticking with it, a child’s love of play will blossom. I believe all children should be able to walk into their playroom and play without the help of an adult.
Included in this How to Build a Home that Promotes Independent Play eCourse:
- I will be able to implement three simple strategies towards keeping our playroom clean and engaging.
- I will be able to organize our toys and set up a playroom that promotes independent play.
- I will feel comfortable adding purposeful books and toys to our playroom.
- 6 Modules and 15 Units
- A Workbook that correlates with each unit
Modules + Lessons Included:
- Module 1 – Welcome!
- Lesson 1: Download the Workbook
- Module 2 – 3 Tips to Success (You can learn more about those tips HERE)
- Lesson 1: Tip #1
- Lesson 2: Tip #2
- Lesson 3: Tip #2
- Lesson 4: How to Get Organized
- Lesson 5: Resetting Your Playroom
- Module 3 – Environment
- Lesson 1: Create Their Space
- Lesson 2: Create a Kid-Friendly Home That’s Still Beautiful
- Module 4 – Selecting Toys
- Lesson 1: Open-Ended Toys
- Lesson 2: Toy Setup
- Lesson 3: Introduce + Rotate Toys
- Module 5 – Observe
- Lesson 1: Engage Your Children
- Lesson 2: Age-Appropriate Activities
- Module 6 – Books
- Lesson 1: Organizing + Selecting Boos
- Lesson 2: Displaying + Rotating Books
If you’re not sure, you are always welcome to email me with any questions you may have. I’m happy to help you decide if this course is for you!
Looking for more resources for your infant? Be sure to check out my other resources for parents!
Kelly Anne 🙂