Included in this How to Build a Home that Promotes Independent Play eCourse:
- 6 Modules and 15 Units
- A Workbook to support you through each module
Modules + Lessons Included:
- Module 1 – Welcome!
- Lesson 1: The Independent Play Workbook
- Module 2 – Three Secrets to Success (That you can implement immediately)
- Lesson 1: The Perfect Amount of Toys to Set Out
- Lesson 2: How to Set Toys Out in an Engaging Manner
- Lesson 3: Keeping Like Items Together
- Lesson 4: How to Get Your Toys Organized
- Lesson 5: Why Creating a Daily Reset for Your Playroom is Lifechanging
- Module 3 – Developing a Strong Environment for Play
- Lesson 1: Creating a Space for Your Child to Feel Comfortable Playing
- Lesson 2: Creating a Kid-Friendly Home That’s Still Beautiful
- Module 4 – Selecting The Best Toys for Your Family
- Lesson 1: What in the Heck are Open-Ended Toys?
- Lesson 2: Setting up Your Toys and Why it Matters
- Lesson 3: How to Introduce + Rotate Your Child’s Toys
- Module 5 – Observe
- Lesson 1: Engaging Your Children in Play
- Lesson 2: Creating Time for Age-Appropriate Activities
- Module 6 – Developing a Child Who Loves Reading
- Lesson 1: How to Select + Organize Books
- Lesson 2: How to Display + Rotate Books (so they actually get read!)
- I will be able to implement three simple strategies towards keeping our playroom clean and engaging.
- I will be able to organize our toys and set up a playroom that promotes independent play.
- I will feel comfortable adding purposeful books and toys to our playroom.
If you’re not sure, you are always welcome to email me with any questions you may have. I’m happy to help you decide if this course is for you!
Looking for more resources for your infant? Be sure to check out my other resources for parents!
Kelly Anne 🙂