This resource is part of my Free Resource Library. If you already have access, head straight there! If you want to join, click DOWNLOAD NOW (below) and I’ll e-mail you the secret password 🙃
This is a downloadable PDF. You can print the pages at home or through a local printer.
Included in your download:
- 7 Fun pages for creating Valentine’s Day cards or getting creative
- A how-to guide for using this resource
- Different heart shapes and sizes for tracing, placing stickers on, coloring, painting, etc.
This download is perfect for:
- All ages! While created with your toddler in mind, it’s easy to accommodate these activities for any age (I tested them on my adult sister-in-law and her seven-year-old and 4-year-old as well as our own two-year-old, and everyone enjoyed them!)
- Supporting hand-eye coordination in developing toddlers
- Fun February and Valentine-themed activities
Use these free pages however you would like but here are some of our favorite ways to utilize them.
1. Print the large heart on white paper and place heart stickers along the lines
2. Print out the face with heart glasses and draw in the rest of the picture
4. Print and color on each page, like a coloring page
5. Create your own Valentine’s Day Drink by coloring in the coffee mug and adding stickers
9. Using heart stickers, outline the letters of L O V E
10. Be sure to visit my blog post, Simple and Free Valentine’s Day Activities for more ideas!