Are you looking for free meal ideas for your baby? This packet contains 40+ weeks of meal ideas. Each week shares one breakfast and one lunch for your child to enjoy all week long. Eating the same thing for a week at a time helps them get used to a new flavor and texture and makes it easy for you to prep their food! Each free meal idea is age-appropriate and rotates foods so your child can develop a diverse palate. Learn more HERE!
Week 8 Meal Ideas:
- Breakfast: Infant oatmeal mixed with pureed pears
- Lunch: Rice cereal mixed with pureed carrots
Week 17 Meal Ideas:
- Breakfast: Cottage cheese and banana
- Lunch: Steamed bell pepper strips with plain rotini noodles, cooked thoroughly so they’re soft for baby
Week 30 Meal Ideas:
- Breakfast: Infant oatmeal mixed with 2 tsp. powdered peanut butter
- Lunch: Couscous, steamed carrots, cut into strips, and avocado
Week 38 Meal Ideas:
- Breakfast: Peanut butter toast, sausage patty, and kiwi
- Lunch: Quesadilla with black beans and lima beans
- Snack ideas
- Dinner notes
- Should you eat organic foods?
- Support documents
Please feel free to email me at AppleSlices4th@gmail.com with any questions you may have about these free meal ideas or more! I am always happy to help.
Kelly Anne 🙂