Simple Playdough Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 tsp cream of tarter
- 2 cups room temperature water
- 3/4 cups salt
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- food coloring optional
- Stir together the dry ingredients(flour, cream of tartar, and salt) in a large pot.
- Then add the wet ingredients(vegetable oil and optional food coloring)
- Cook over medium heat, stirringconstantly.
- Keep stirring until a ball forms.
- Once a ball has formed, remove thepot from the heat and place the dough ball on wax paper.
- Knead the dough until it hascooled.