Welcome! I’m so glad you’ve dropped by. My name is Kelly Anne and I am a child of God, a lover of all things crafty, and an avid coffee and wine drinker. I graduated with a degree in Elementary Education from the University of South Carolina. In 2010 I began teaching, and have taught students in Colorado, South Carolina, and Spain, in addition to many online students around the world. During the early days of my teaching career, I discovered that I really enjoy helping students fall in love with reading and writing, which still influences every aspect of my work. We welcomed our rainbow baby, Lachlan, in late 2018 and are expecting twins in November 2020. As a mom, most of my days are spent chasing after Lachan and sneaking in time to create curriculum for educators and families when I can. I live in Wilmington, NC with my family.
Read More About Our Family
- View my toddler products for sale (or free!) HERE.
- See my lesson plans HERE.
- Learn more about our daughter, Hope, HERE.
- Read our son’s birth story HERE.
- Read about finding out we’re pregnant with twins HERE.
- Check out my Middle School Vocabulary Workbooks for 6th and 7th graders!